Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our familys house when we moved to NC and where I grew up in until I got married. My parents sold the place in 2006. I went there yesterday while driving in downtown Cary to see where it all began. I couldn't help but cry it all out that was bottled up inside of me. A mixture of so much but that winter downer that I always feel when it gets too cold here and the longing of days gone by. I missed adolesence & innocense. Yes I def. missed that along with my family being like a little pack of kitties. So many freakin' memories & emotions. Anyhow I whaled a loud cry in the car that let loose of tears that were crowding my insides. I tried to get a hold of myself bit by bit and drove myself to work & into the daily grind.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment