Friday, November 27, 2009

happy happy thanksgiving day


as i sit here in my pjs & wait to put the turkey in the oven for tonites big dinner, i have a smile on my face. the house is clean & all guest bedrooms are filled with beds awaiting overnite guests so they can snooze in the comfy sheets. all the sides are prepared & even the dessert awaits in the fridge. my outfit for tonite is layed out on the bed & the living area looks tidy enough.
im so thankful for the state of mind im in. its calm, relaxed & unnerved. its nice to be this way.
i am thankful for so much this year. but most of all i am really really thankful for the wonderful people in my life. they all really are wonderful. my exsistence wouldnt be flavorful without them around. they shape & mold me. their love makes me whole.
i am thankful for my filled home, always a piece of work thru out the year, never fully done as i picture it to be but ive accepted it that way & i love it.
i am thankful for the bed i sleep in each nite, warm, familiar & always awaiting me.
i am thankful for clean white towels in my bathroom.
i am thankful for my mom, her attitude, her point of view on life, & her ways.
i am thankful for my dad, his attitude, his point of view on life, & his ways.
my brothers, theyre decent enough.
i am thankful for my daughter who keeps me busy in life & keeps me looking forward to the future. she makes time go by.
i am thankful for my husband, hes my rock, my partner in crime, my company at all times. what would i do at a party when i dont have anyone to talk to anymore without him. lol
i am thankful for my job(s), they help my days go by & teach me something new about people i would never have known otherwise.
i am thankful for this state of nc. its great living here & calling it home.
i am thankful for being alive & healthy & normal (well a little bit).
i am thankful that i dont go starved or dont have to worry about a bomb going off near me.
i am thankful for my friends that drop in & out of my life. they keep the time passing too.
i am thankful to be in this state of mind.

happy thanksgiving to you all. god is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment