Thursday, November 12, 2009

dahling this ones for you

its perfect timing. i think its wonderful that dahling is coming home so soon. this is plenty of time for any type of trip. its not too long & def enough where at the end you just wish he was home already. this makes me want to write about the letter that ive been wanting to write for our 8th anniversary. yes 8 years of marriage & 9 years of wholesome togetherness. who knew.
theres this lovely sign ive seen in some of those home dec. stores :
all this because two people fell in love.
ahh thats a perfect sign for us. why didnt i get that?!!!
after seeing it all or enough of it what i know for sure is that i couldnt have picked a better man for me. he is wonderful in more ways than one. i really cant even begin to count. but a few that come to mind right away are so simple:
he knows what i want when im in need of it.
he knows when im fussy & dont mean it.
he knows my heart bit by bit.

hes my extra butter to the expensive movie popcorn
hes my milk in my teavana tea each morning
hes my hot salsa to my nacho chips
hes my whipped cream to my orange cranberry scones
hes my sliced onions to my desi food
hes my wontons to my hot & sour soup.
huh funny how all examples have to do with food but you know thats very dear to me.
life feels like a waiting room in the hospital without him.
i can function but i cant run like a well oiled machine without him.
being thru enough makes me beleive that he really is the cherry on top of my strawberry milkshake from chick-fila.
lines from a new song thats perfectly said:

tera saaye mein li haar khushi... (my most fav.)

khil gai meri kismat
paake teri yeh chahat
hum pe meherbaan do jahan...

enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment