Monday, February 1, 2010

oh i so

*am ready for the big VDAY! i dont have anything planned but its always fun to look forward to. & i love the after sales. im also hosting a valentines party at my place for my mummy group. ms. s & i are already working on our favors.
*am wanting to run off to somewhere far far away again as my soul is craving an unknown location for no specific purpose but to roam & explore. i want to sit on a bench or a side stoop resting between destinations within a new city. i want to oh so badly tread new sidewalks & sidestreets in hopes to find something savory to chew into.
*am wanting to win the lotto which i dont ever play. or just having a wad of cash falling from the sky to make it all better. yes many things will get better that way.
*want a wonderfully fab. camera whose images i can relish.
*want to throw a wild party from the book 'where the wild things are' for a fab. birthday. ive adored the book since i was wee little. i adore it esp. since i found the 4 characters in plush form.
*need to shop for new clothes. im so boring lately. or so i feel.
*need help. i cant stop organizing my closet & my underwear drawer. whats the point?!!
*need to stop eating so thoughtlessly. my doc. has reported that i need to cut down on my cholesterol & exercise to keep it down. but i love my scones with whipped cream.
*need to finish my lovely book that a friend gave to me before she left me for a far away life. i love every bit of the yellow sticky notes that surprise me with her thoughts after a few pages. i adore it immensely.
*am tired right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment