Friday, February 5, 2010

i love pt. deux

i love the way she stirs a foundue fork int a big conch shell telling me "im not very good at mixing but what you want to eat?" & theres pennies & hair pins in there.

how she wakes up in the morning & comes straight into my room & slides in between the covers telling me "wake up-lets go eat."
i wonder how long would i lie in bed if it werent for her? sometimes i do wish i could stay in there for awhile though on a day like today-cuz my head was ready to explode from the ache of being yucky sick.

i also love the way my heart sinks when i think of him. the lingering taste of bliss in my heart. its peaceful. no one needs to know all that you feel.
like someone once told me recently; some-things you take with you to your grave. 'or with you while you go on with the daily grind'-i added in my head. arent there moments with people that you spent that make you swallow hard & put you at ease all at the same time. & arent those the moments that make you feel alive?

im trying to put out a little bit of love this month so that i can see that the world isnt a sad a place after all. dont ask me where & from who are the tidbits that i write off ? they are all from my head & from my life. thats plently as is.



No comments:

Post a Comment