Friday, September 4, 2009

i like stuff nice & organized

my dry goods in glass containers labeled in chalk such as dals, pastas, rice & sugars.


no joke. so when life for me gets a bit too scattered or messy-i get jolted from where i like to sit. & i have to figure out how to make it right again. i hate messes (though sometimes i get into them without even knowing it but thats for another time) & i like things a certain way in my life. after having my little girl ive had no choice but to let the reigns loose, otherwise i held them tight in the house, in my life. you live & you learn & you might as well let go at times. ive learned the hard way-the more you try to organize your life-there are chances that it can go the opposite. & then what? might as well try to go with the flow. that too is a magical trait that only a handful are born with. id take a picture of my underwear drawer with everything color coordinated & folded but that maybe a little too much for some.

my masala cabinet. & labeled. with boxes facing the same way.

i didnt want to show this part off but i need to have it here so i can look back & say that i did try to have somethings in order at that time in my life.

ok i really should go to bed but that chocolate fondue didnt help as the caffeine in it isnt letting me sleep. note to self: chocolate=caffeine. DUH!

full moon tonite folks. fun fun. its been good to me so far. no hissy fits this time.

1 comment:

  1. i loved looking at these photos!! organized cabinets make life a little more bearable on days when it's just tooo chaotic...
    nomadmama
    xo

    ReplyDelete