Sunday, September 27, 2009

done with italia














































first rome
2nd lido
3rd venice
4th milan

& tonite is the last nite here. italy has not made much of an impression on me as i thought. i think lido & venice were the nicest. i miss yummy food. everything has to be worried about here as porkie is everywhere. so hardly have that many choices.
im pizza & breaded out. kinda homesick. too many cities already in 2 countries. 1 more to go but im looking forward to portugal as being my relaxing country as im touristed out.
like ms. s i miss my BED, my clothes, my tv, my language, my HOME, my car, & dollars. lol
i dont care much to shop here as everything is easy to find in nc & cheaper. nothing seems to make me awe. the streets are beautiful in their own but its all older here. & like i always say once youve lived in nyc youve seen it all.
venice was something else though. ah marvel for sure. im still dizzy from the boat rides across to each little port there.

No comments:

Post a Comment